Royal Thai Naval Academy
The Royal Thai Naval Academy (โรงเรียนนายเรือ) was established by His Majesty the King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in 1898. He officially opened the Academy on 20 November 1906. Originally located on the royal yacht Maha Chakri and some other boats donated by H.M. the King, the Academy later moved to Wangderm Palace in Thonburi (in the compound of the present headquarters of the Royal Thai Navy), then to Sattahip, and finally ended up at its current location in Samut Prakan in 1952.
Map for Royal Thai Naval Academy: